The LISC Small Business Recovery Grant applications are open, but are due tomorrow – Feb. 9 by 11:59 p.m.The grant is for $10,000.
- All businesses eligible to apply
- Easy application process
- $10,000 grant can be used for:
- Paying rent and utilities
- Meeting payroll
- Paying outstanding debt to vendors
- Upgrading technology infrastructure
- Other immediate operational costs
Awards will be made to qualified businesses, and eligibility is based on accurate and complete submission. Priority will be given especially to entrepreneurs of color, women- and veteran-owned businesses and other enterprises in historically under-served places who don’t have access to flexible, affordable capital.
To apply for the grant visit https://lisc.tfaforms.net/279