Any local business interested in applying for a SBA disaster loan to help with the impact of COVID-19 can apply now. There are eligibility, filing, and use requirements that will be explained in these webinars. These are the available dates and times:
- Tuesday, March 24, 11 a.m. CT
- Tuesday, March 24, 3 p.m. CT
- Wednesday, March 25, 11 a.m. CT
- Thursday, March 26, 11 a.m. CT
- Thursday, March 26, 3 p.m. CT
To register click here.
The Chamber continues to research and stay up to date on any avenues of funding during this difficult time. We will share this information as we have it. Please continue to stay in touch with us on your business operations and needs. Email us at [email protected] or call President & CEO Christina Van Yperen directly at 815-715-2806. We are here for you – to help communicate your business info, take action, and just to listen. Reach out anytime. We continue to say, we will get through this together.
Additional helpful links:
- For unemployment benefit info click here.
- State of Illinois COVID-19 response page.
- Latest Federal information the U.S. Chamber is working on, click here.
- Grundychamber.com features the latest information we are aware of. Make sure to click the coronavirus page and the Delivery & Carryout restaurant pages for our members offering these services. Search the Business Directory for all local members information.
Christina Van Yperen
Grundy County Chamber
Channahon Minooka Chamber